Found some notes on my phone from waaaaay back of Emmeline quotes. Oops!
June 2018 (almost 3 years)
"Woah! This is a really big huge pile of stairs!" (Talking about a staircase)
"Here’s a burp rag, babe!"
"2! That’s how old my are!"
July 2018 (almost 3 yrs)
Driving to Rawa discussing trees
E: what you talking about?
Us: what kind of trees they are. If they are pineapple or not
E: yeah they’re pineapples. You can stop talking bout that now.
"You’re going the wrong way in the tunnel." We tell her no it’s the right way. "No, go back de odter way, back to wawa (Rawa) Is-yand"
"My eczema is tickling me!" Said in high pitched voice
Aug 2018 (3 yrs)
Dropping off at school, says bye and gma and gpa. Asks “ok, which way do I go to get in?” Thinks she has to walk in by self and totally ok with that.
"Got to go! Garbage truck outside!"
Sept 2018 (3 yrs)
"Daddy didjya get da beer?" (Leaving grocery store in Bali)
"That’s weird. It’s the same car every day" (driver picking us up in Bali at our villa, she's used to grab cabs in Singapore)
"Are we going back to the Banilla?" (villa)
After saying she’s hungry I tell her she can eat leftover quesadillas or put pajamas on for bed if not hungry. “I don’t like either of those options.”
Tells us she needs to go to the bathroom.
“Are you sure?”
“Trust me you guys, I really need to go.”
Oct 2018 (3 yrs)
On Australia trip, “oh no! I sorgot to tell PE I was going on a baycation!”
Dec 2018 (3 yrs)
Green rabbit taken away right before bed for hitting. She’s upset by it. Leave her and she starts singing Frozen with own words “it’s the first time in forever that I just don’t want to stay here “ repeated x4 then “it’s the first time in forever that I don’t want to go home but I really like swimming”
Feb 2019 (3.5 yrs)
C started crawling, E: “I sink we should make a trap for Cora because she keeps crawling over to where I’m doing things”
March 2019 (2.5 yrs)
"You drive me nuts, Cora!!" After C crying in car and Emmeline can’t hear music
"Mommy, you can use my plates when you get smaller." A week after discussion while hiking about how when we get older they will be carrying us around because they’ll get bigger and we will get smaller
Saw accident on road, E asking lots of questions including why can’t we get in an accident. Explained about how it costs money and can get hurt and Daddy needs to work longer instead of taking vacations to pay for accident. She says "Well, maybe he can just work so we can get in 1 accident."
May 2019 (almost 4 yrs)
Talking about Mother’s Day and doing nice things for mom, "maybe like sleeping in so mommy can sleep in"
“Ok, you can sleep in maybe like 6 minutes. Or 10. No maybe 6. 6 minutes.”
“Mommy go in the back room so you don’t see your surprise flowers.”
No comments:
Post a Comment